Cisco 7970/7911 high CPU usage

I installed the PBX in a Flash distro. I posted the same question in the PBX in a Flash forum. Any help would be appreciated!

When I make a call from a Cisco 7960 or 7911 to an internal extension, after I hang up the CPU maxes out at 100% for the asterisk process. If I restart the asterisk service it fixes the problem.

If I call an external number it works fine. If I make a call with a Cisco 7960, Nortel 1535, or a X-Lite soft-phone it work perfect; for internal or external phone numbers. I can make calls too the 7970 or 7911 phones with no problem.

I have read though the /var/log/asterisk/main I didn’t see anything odd, but I have only been working with PBX in a Flash for about 3 months. I also turned on SIP debug with “sip set debug on”, still didn’t see anything.

I have looked on google and this web site for an answer with no luck yet. I don’t think it’s a hardware problem the PBX server is running in a vmware virtual machine with hardware version 8.

1 CPU ~ Intel “Westmere” Gen. (Xeon 32nm core i7)
2G of memory
100GB hard drive from an Equal-logic ps6100 SAN

I reinstalled PBX in a Flash, that didn’t help the problem. I found the web page. … e-100-cpu/

I was able to get

Thread 40 (Thread 0xb7287b70 (LWP 2747)):
#0 0x00bd6424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
#1 0x0019e476 in gettimeofday () from /lib/
#2 0x0817e25d in sched_run ()
#3 0x081958eb in dummy_start ()
#4 0x00c7da49 in start_thread () from /lib/
#5 0x001eee5e in clone () from /lib/

It seems to be a problem in the sched_run() function.

I’m hoping it’s a problem in the config file for the Cisco Phone.
It’s using firmware and

I posted the config in the other forum link at the top.