Caller id stopped working following upgrade

Our phone system was having an issue with some of the channels on our TDM2400P card sending a wall of static instead of proper audio. We upgraded our Zaptel to the latest SVN version, and this has fixed it. Unfortunately, since we made this switch we are no longer seeing callerid for calls coming in from the outside. (Except one employee has told me that she saw it, once, but there is no record of it in the logs.) I have attempted a later upgrade to Zaptel 2.3.10 with no affect. I have tried changing the ringdebounce parameter. I have played with various configurations of explicit callerid parameter calls in zapata.conf. I have verified that caller id is coming in on the lines by plugging a phone with callerid directly into the phone board.

I don’t want to revert the version, as the static issue was a nasty one, but I get daily complaints from the people in the office about the caller id being gone, and when I move to install a system in our tech support call center, caller id is going to be crucial.

ZAPATA CONFIG

[trunkgroups]
; define any trunk groups

[channels]
; hardware channels
; default
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callerid=asreceived
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
callwaiting=no
cidsignalling=bell
cidstart=ring
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
echocancel=yes
immediate=no
busydetect=no
rxgain=13.5
txgain=-2.0

; define channels
context=phones ; Uses the [internal] context in extensions.conf
signalling=fxo_ks ; Use FXO signaling for an FXS channel
channel => 1-8
context=incoming ; Incoming calls go to [incoming] in extensions.conf
signalling=fxs_ks ; Use FXS signaling for an FXO channel
group = 1;
channel => 17,18,20-24 ; PSTN attached to port 1

ZAPTEL CONFIG

fxoks=1-8
fxsks=17-24
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

Has anyone else experienced similar issues?

Thanks to anyone who can lend a hand here.

Eric Stokien
Schuyler House, Inc.