Call transfer to IVR and retain the call

Hi ,

Now we are using Asterisk 13.27 for IPPBX.We have new requirement to implement on server.

Agent(caller A) call our customer( caller B) manually using voip phone.Once our customer accept for survey Agent(caller A ) will transfer the customer(Caller B) call to IVR.

Agent( caller A) will be on hold.

Once Customer(caller B) finished the IVR .The customer(Caller B) was connect with Agent(Caller A).

Please help me on this requirement
Thank You

Start hacking Dynamic Features and Bridges. But I think between those two, or even both, you should be able to get this going.

Thanks Pitzkey.

I am new to Asterisk.Can you help me on this.

You have to start with something, and we can try to help if you get stuck.

Thanks.I am working on this with Dynamic_feature. How I transfer the customer call to IVR in Dynamic features without call disconnect.

In features.conf if i use blindtrasfer customer call connected with IVR but my call was disconnected.

HI,
Still I am not starting yet.Help me on this.

check applicationmap of /etc/asterisk/feature.conf
maybe it’ll help you!

We create callmenu and tested using attended and blind transfer was working fine.Now we ask client to transfer the call themselves to IVR.After the end of IVR the customer connect with agent.All working fine.

Our requirement is Agent initiate the Transfers.

once agent transfer the customer to IVR for Feedback
Agent was on hold and customer entering DTMFto continue the IVR.
End of IVR the call was Transfer to Agent.

yes @hsunryou .Call transfer to IVR and retain the same call

HI PitzKey,

I am tried with featuremap appalication using macro context.It play a file only it not accept DTMF option.
And also unable to tnasfer the call to Call_menu context.

My Configuration:

/etc/asterisk/features.conf
pintro => #456,peer,Macro,IVRcall

/etc/asterisk/extension.conf

Set(__DYNAMIC_FEATURES=pintro)

[macro-IVRcall]

exten => s,1,NoOp(My testing script)

exten => s,n,Answer
exten => s,n,Set(INVCOUNT=0)
exten => s,n,Background(alanita_101020)
exten => s,n,WaitExten(10)

; Timeout
exten => 0,1,Hangup()
; creditcard
exten => 1,1,Goto(macro-IVRcall,s,1)
exten => 1,2,Hangup()
; creditcard
exten => 2,1,Background(vicidial-welcome)
exten => 2,2,Goto(macro-IVRcall,s,1)
exten => 2,3,Hangup()
; expiry date
exten => 3,1,Background(welcome_wb)
exten => 3,2,Goto(macro-IVRcall,s,1)
exten => 3,3,Hangup()
; cvv
exten => 4,1,Background(you-must-be-logged-in)
exten => 4,2,Goto(macro-IVRcall,s,1)
exten => 4,3,HAngup()

; Timeout
exten => t,1,Hangup()
; invalid
exten => i,1,Hangup()
; hangup
exten => h,1,AGI(agi://127.0.0.1:4577/call_log–HVcauses–PRI-----NODEBUG-----${HANGUPCAUSE}-----${DIALSTATUS}-----${DIALEDTIME}-----${ANSWEREDTIME}-----${HANGUPCAUSE(${HANGUPCAUSE_KEYS()},tech)}))

WaitExten is handled strangely even in a normal macro. It basically restarts the PBX in the current non-macro context, and with the extension entered. Moreover I would say you well well outside the safe operating area for feature codes in using WaitExten, even within a macro. I’m pretty sure the macro never actually completes.

Hangup is also something one wouldn’t really want to do within feature code handling, especially from a macro. I suppose it might work, but I’d certainly say it was well outside the intended use. Several of the hangups are unreachable.

There is a reference to vicidial, which is a GUI, and GUIs tend to further constrain what you can do.

Macros are deprecated and will not exist in next year’s version.

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.So feature application map doesn’t support all fuctions in asterisk.

Give me a suggestion to complete my requirements.

Thanks

Do it with third party control, using AMI.

Thanks David.

Help me on this resolve this requirement.

I’m sorry, I don’t do paid consultancy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.