Consultative transfer or transfer through external phone

Hi , I searched the form for the answer but I could not find any thing appropriate to my requirement.

Here is what I am looking for :-

Person calls on my DID number and gets a greeting ( pls wait while you are connected ) on asterisk and then asterisk uses my voip provider to make a call to on my cellphone or my analogue home phone I receive the call and talk to the person who called and based on his request I do a call transfer to another person in our company . ( each person in the company will have extension set to dial their mobile ) . I want asterisk to let me further transfer the call while I am talk to the caller and when I hangup the call should still continues between the caller and transferred party.

challenge is either I or first attendant will be on cellphone or analogue home phone external to asterisk as asterisk will be hosted with isp . dont want to use sip/voip phone, need a solution on external cellphone or analogue phone .

I would appreciate if some one can help

Try to activate the blind transfer or the attended transfer in your Asterisk Box.
have a look here
voip-info.org/wiki/view/Aste … tures.conf

i guess that blind or attended transfer will do the job for you

Thanks but I have seen this link before I was unable to figure out the dialplan to use the attended transfer not there is complete info what to add on the features.conf It talk about call back

UPDATE - To get call back from blind/atended transfer - asterisk 1.4.X
This method uses the CUT function instead of the subtring method, this way it Should work for any channel type, and any number of digits on the extensions (above was for 3 digit extens). Just tested on asterisk 1.4.26

exten => _XXXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},20,tT)
exten => _XXXX,n,GotoIf($[ “x${BLINDTRANSFER}” = “x” ]?noBT)
exten => _XXXX,n,Set(DIALRET=${CUT(BLINDTRANSFER,-,1)});
exten => _XXXX,n,Goto(dRet)
exten => _XXXX,n(noBT),GotoIf($[ “x${TRANSFERERNAME}” = “x” ]?sai)
exten => _XXXX,n,Set(DIALRET=${CUT(TRANSFERERNAME,-,1)});
exten => XXXX,n(dRet),Set(CALLERID(all)=RET${EXTEN} <${CALLERID(num)}>)
exten => _XXXX,n,Dial(${DIALRET},mTt)
exten => _XXXX,n(sai),Hangup()

If you am wrong I would appreciate if you/some one can guide me a little what to add in features.conf and what to add in dialplan of extensions.conf

Thanks