Asterisk-Gui Takes ~10 min to load

Ok,

I have read multiple occurances of this happening but no resolution. Here is our situation.

1.) Login to the asterisk-gui
2.) takes about 5 min to get passed Checking permissions on the gui folder
2a.) All permissions are fine and dandy on the folders as well as write privliges.
3.) CLI shows no warnings or errors, it does its business as usual.
4.) Takes about another 5 min loading hardware

Trunks, and voice menu’s also take a while to load. Is this taking this long because I am using a Digium TDM card with 4 FXO ports? I only see this issue on this type of setup. Nothing with SIP at all. Here is my current setup:

Asterisk/1.6.0.25
Asterisk GUI-version : SVN-branch-2.0-r5001

CentOS 5.4

Thanks,

-Rick

What browser are you viewing the GUI in?

I only use Mozilla Firefox now since i’ve seen IE parse code differently. Either browser still has the same effect.

Hello,

I believe is a problem with the last trunk. I had the same problem, I install a previous version and solved the problem.

Regads,

AL

Which version did you install? Thanks for the reply by the way!

Also,

How do you downgrade to an older version?

Hello,

I am using Asterisk GUI-version : SVN-branch-2.0-r4991. I just compile it and overwrite previous version. If you need this branch I an glad to zip it for you.

Regards,

Al

Yes Please. Thanks again for the quick response.

Hi,

Unfortunatly it will take me a few hours to do it. I am away on a business trip. I will return to my office tonite. What format do you need it. .tar or zip?

Regads,

AL

tar would be best. If it makes it easier on you, do you know of a site that may have this revision already? If not, no problem waiting. Again, I appreciate it.

-Rick

No, I am not aware. I have two Asterisk boxes I intall the new version on one but have the same problem you have, so i just copy a folder from my other box to the bos with the problem and complited again and work for me.

I will put it on a tar format and contact you to found a way to sent it.

OOOOO seems promising haha. Perfect. you can email it if its not to big. r.turman@frigidinc.com. Thanks again.

-Rick

I can also setup and give you access to our FTP to make it easier for ya! Just let me know. Thanks.

Hello,

I send you a zip file to your email address. Let me know if you need assistant.

Regards

Al

Sorry for the delayed response. I have been way busy with other things, and just want to let you know that I have not tried the new installation yet, but am in the works to get this completed soon. I will fill you in with any details later. Thanks.