Asterisk Community Services Move

Greetings,

The Asterisk Community Services infrastructure (issues.asterisk.org, wiki.asterisk.org, gerrit.asterisk.org, crowd.asterisk.org, git.asterisk.org, downloads.asterisk.org, downloads.digium.com, signup.asterisk.org) is undergoing a physical move today which will result in them being down. If you try to visit one of these sites during this time they will be unreachable. We expect that services will be back to normal by tomorrow and a follow-up email will be sent once this is completed.

The Asterisk mailing lists will remain up as will the Asterisk community forums. User login, however, for the forums will be down as part of this move. This means that existing users who are logged in can continue to participate while individuals who are not logged in will not be able to until the move is completed.

Cheers,

Greetings,

I know it’s been quite some time that the Asterisk community services have been down but I’m pleased to say that most services are coming back online. DNS entries have been updated but they may take time to fall out of the various caches across the known universe, so if they aren’t working for you yet don’t worry. As well there may be some services which are still in the process of coming back up. Despite this I wanted to send this email now since the services many rely on are available (downloads.asterisk.org and wiki.asterisk.org).

Specifically in regards to svn.digium.com it remains inaccessible for the moment. We have additional work to do related to it and we aim to have it accessible again next week. We apologize if this causes any further trouble.

Thanks for your patience everyone,

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

Hopefully a final update here. We were able to restore svn.digium.com to operation as well. DNS records need to update, but you should be able to use it in a bit!

Cheers,