Asterisk 1.8 not even trying to sync caldav

Hi,

I’m trying to get asterisk synched with caldav (google calendar), the problem is that it doesn’t get the events from the calendar; when I run “calendar show calendars” in the console, it always shows status “free”, even if it should be marked as busy and when I run “calendar show calendar xxx” it doesn’t show any events. (I created events that last weeks, marked them as busy and are public)

Also, I started asterisk with level 5 debugging and verbosity, but there are no messages related to res_calendar.so or res_calendar_caldav.so (I also ran core set debug/verbose 5 for both modules just in case).

It seems that asterisk is not even trying to get the events from the calendar, when I try the url in firefox, it asks me for user and password, I use the ones in calendar.conf and I get the events. Modules res_calendar.so and res_calendar_caldav.so are loaded of course.

Here I provide my calendar.conf code:

[mycalendar]
type=caldav
url=https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/mycorp.com_ai9u8pcu24v509nc1j7c4rjgug@group.calendar.google.com/events/
;there is no newline in the above line
user=my.mail@mycorp.com
secret=notshowingittoyou
refresh=1
timeframe=10

I also tried:
putting spaces arround ‘=’ symbol, using ical instead of caldav, different values for refresh, etc etc.

Any help/suggestion will be more than appreciated.
thanks a lot.

Edgar.

Nevermind, I tried the solution in posted in viewtopic.php?f=1&t=85623 and it worked.

Maybe something changed in google’s end, because a month ago synching caldav worked fine with google.

Bye and thanks.