A softphone application

hello wprd
I want to developpe an apllication client for VoIP server , whitch i used asterisk pbx , i have used sip protocol .
My project is to developpe a softphone (client voip) , and i need help in this subject…

please, help me

Are you sure you want to start a softphone from scrach ?

You know there are already many projects for this.

If you look on the VoIP website you may want to join one of the existing project.

I would suggest you the openwengo project since it’s opensource and (should) run on multiplatforms.

[quote=“niko”]Are you sure you want to start a softphone from scrach ?

You know there are already many projects for this.

If you look on the VoIP website you may want to join one of the existing project.

I would suggest you the openwengo project since it’s opensource and (should) run on multiplatforms.[/quote]

Hi niko!
I need to develop a softphone (integrated with other CRM software) for windows platform, do you have any idea where to begin (libraries, ActiveX, etc)??
Thanks for your help.

If you are interested in development look to opensource project - however if you are interested in a commerical product (stability) you may want to try SipLinks. siplinks.com

Try the product which has an ‘open to field’ or a ‘dialpad’ so u can enter numbers or embed the phone number in the url.