Zombie sip channels - Urgent problem


at the beginning I would like to say hello becouse i`m new on this site :smile:

I have serious problem with Asterisk running on Debian 3.2.46-1 i686.
I have PC with digium card AX-E-4D, 4 x E1 with connected one E1 interface.
DAHDI is the driver.

My problem is that after one hour with running traffic (20-25 connections) my sip show channels looks like this:
asterisk -rx 'sip show channels’
320 active SIP dialogs

After 24h i have about 2000 active sip dialogs.
And these sip dialogs are zombied.

Whole machine is getting very slow, and after reboot asterisk takes 10-15 mins to run properly.

I found some similar problem but none of them solved the problem.
Anyone coud help me with this?

As you are using DAHDI, not SIP, don’t load chan_sip.c. If you are using SIP, you need to provide information about that use.

Yes, I`am using SIP.
I receives the traffic via SIP from another Asterisk.
It looks like this:

[PC1 with Asterisk] ----SIP—> [PC2 with Asterisk + DAHDI] ----E1----> [ISP]

One the site witch PC1 everything is OK - no problems.

On the PC2 witch asterisk and DAHDI actually i have 21 active sessions on DAHDI side.
But when i type “sip show chanels” i got:

1134 active SIP dialogs and still growing.
All zombied sessions looks like this (Rx: BYE):

IP anonymous 3c75849c7c1d9e0 0x0 (nothing) No Rx: BYE PS2
IP anonymous 2513d9a73fc3f87 0x0 (nothing) No Rx: BYE PS2
IP anonymous 0de299e6658be45 0x0 (nothing) No Rx: BYE PS2
IP anonymous 348942a37b76707 0x0 (nothing) No Rx: BYE PS2
IP anonymous 614a1b45027009a 0x0 (nothing) No Rx: BYE PS2

I tried FreeBSD and Linux. The same result.