VPS Asterisk problem

hi all,
I buy a small Linux VPS with Centos 32bit, i install all the updates with yum, then i install asterisk using:

that was after i put the proper repo, so when the installation is finished, i write:

and i got some errors like:

STARTING ASTERISK -bash: STARTING: command not found [root@pbx html]# /usr/sbin/safe_asterisk: line 86: ulimit: open files: cannot modify limit: Operation not permitted -bash: /usr/sbin/safe_asterisk:: No such file or directory
Please help me solving that problem…

the problem is solved by making a comment # sign on the TTY line in the path above and it will be ok, but after that i install freepbx using YUM method and i got the updates up to Freepbx 2.8, and some errors when i try to make apply.

exit: 0 Checking for PEAR DB..OK Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt..OK Checking for /etc/amportal.conf ..OK Bootstrapping /etc/amportal.conf ..OK Parsing /etc/amportal.conf ..OK Parsing /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf ..OK Connecting to database..OK Connecting to Asterisk manager interface..OK PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php on line 31 PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/donotdisturb/functions.inc.php on line 47 PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/callforward/functions.inc.php on line 64 Added to globals: ASTETCDIR = /etc/asterisk Added to globals: ASTMODDIR = /usr/lib/asterisk/modules Added to globals: ASTVARLIBDIR = /var/lib/asterisk Added to globals: ASTAGIDIR = /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin Added to globals: ASTSPOOLDIR = /var/spool/asterisk Added to globals: ASTRUNDIR = /var/run/asterisk Added to globals: ASTLOGDIR = /var/log/asterisk Added to globals: CWINUSEBUSY = true Added to globals: AMPMGRUSER = admin Added to globals: AMPMGRPASS = amp111 Added to globals: AMPDBENGINE = mysql Added to globals: AMPDBHOST = localhost Added to globals: AMPDBNAME = asterisk Added to globals: AMPDBUSER = freepbx Added to globals: AMPDBPASS = fpbx PHP Warning: fopen(/etc/asterisk/extensions_additional.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 672 PHP Warning: fopen(/etc/asterisk/sip_additional.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 672 PHP Warning: fopen(/etc/asterisk/sip_registrations.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 672 PHP Warning: fopen(/etc/asterisk/iax_additional.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 672 PHP Warning: fopen(/etc/asterisk/iax_registrations.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 672 PHP Warning: fopen(/etc/asterisk/sip_general_additional.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 672 PHP Warning: fopen(/etc/asterisk/iax_general_additional.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 672 PHP Warning: fopen(/etc/asterisk/features_general_additional.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 672 PHP Warning: fopen(/etc/asterisk/features_applicationmap_additional.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 672 PHP Warning: fopen(/etc/asterisk/features_featuremap_additional.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 672 PHP Warning: fopen(/etc/asterisk/localprefixes.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 672 Cannot create/overwrite config file: /var/www/html/panel/op_buttons_additional.cfg
waiting your help