Before I go forward with an Asterisk router, I’d like to double check the feasibility of the following concept to be used to handle my phone lines at home
- I have one analog phone line. So I’ll need 1 FXO
- I have one analog phone. So I’ll need 1 FXS
- I have several VOIP SIP compatible phones (Siemens C450IP, ekiga softphone, …)
- I have a SIP provider for unlimited calls to regular phones (wengophone.fr)
I’d like Asterisk to:
- handle any incoming call (over analog phone or VOIP)
- and then rings all SIP and analog phones in my home (Ring All feature ?)
- The first phone that is picked up, get the incoming call
- Then the incoming call can be transfered to any other phone of the network, or we can also start a conference
- To place a call, the SIP is used by default
- When a star “*” is placed at the end of the phoÃ§ne number, the call is routed trough the analog line instead of the VOIP SIP IP line.
- The softphones like ekiga will need echo cancellation because I am using the speakers…
Do you think all of this is feasible with asterisk, and what are the functions I should use ? Do you have any tutorial or how-to to start with ?
Thanks in advance.