Telco says I need to change the Timeout ? [RESOLVED]

Scenario:

Asterisk connected to telco using one E1 ISDN line.
Users call a specific number hears nothing for about 15 seconds then the call is hung up, at the same time if I pickup my cellphone the call goes allright for that same number. Since this only happen to this number I called the telco and they said I need to increase the timeout of my pbx, which I don’t know what it means.

Does anyone knows whith timout is the telco talking about? Is it a dahdi parameter?

Asterisk log

Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:35] Dial("SIP/TRONCO-11-00005bbe", "DAHDI/g1/046129592,300,M(setmusic^SILENCIO)") in new stack
Requested transfer capability: 0x00 - SPEECH
Called g1/046129592
------ then 15 silent seconds later
Hungup 'DAHDI/9-1'
No one is available to answer at this time (1:0/0/0)
Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:36] Goto("SIP/TRONCO-11-00005bbe", "s-NOANSWER,1") in new stack

PRI LOG

Data:
Asterisk 1.8.20 with DAHDI 2.6.1 and libpri version 1.4.13

I don’t really understand the request by your telco. You must ask them, what they really mean. But you could Check out the timeout option in the Dial app

[quote=“meneses”]

[code]
Dial(“SIP/TRONCO-11-00005bbe”, “DAHDI/g1/046129592,300,M(setmusic^SILENCIO)”) in new stack

–[/quote]

Based in what he said, it seems asterisk is not waiting long enough for the call to be completed. I read a bit about ISDN timers and i think that this is what he was talking about. not sure thou.

Here’s the pri intense debug log: pastebin.com/T3Jvb9S0

Any hints?

After a few days the TELCO said there was something wrong with their side and now everything semms to be ok.

Thanks anyway!