Hello, please forgive my ignorance, I am just a beginner. I set up a little asterisk system on a raspberry pi and connected some phones. So far, it works, I can do internal calls, and that is all what we need.
However, we need a special setup for a conference. Each member of a conference group should call each other, with the rest of the phones should also ring and when answered, they should be part of the conference, without further inviting.
Expample: we have 4 phones 1, 2, 3, 4.
1 calls 2
phones 2,3,4 ring
2 and 3 answer the call
1, 2, 3 are in the conference
nice to have: depending which phone was originally called, a specific ring tone is played on all phones.
The phones can have 4 identities. We will not have more than 4 phones in the group.
Is this possible at all? What would be the setup? No details, just a hint in the right direction. Thank you.