I am using 1.4 and I am very new into this.
My box is setup and everythings seems to work fine. I am using SIP for all calls and have not touched any of the ZAP stuff.
I am trying to have incoming calls go to my extention on my desk and to my cellphone, so both will ring at the same time, so my customers will be able to get a hold of me.
I have this line in my extensions.conf
exten => s,3,Dial(SIP/100&SIPfirstname.lastname@example.org,20,m)
I get the following messages on my screen when somebody calls (calls will ring on my desk, not on my cell).
– Executing [s@open:3] Dial(“SIP/17772232xxx-08646d20”, “SIP/100&SIPemail@example.com|20|m”) in new stack
– Called 100
– Called firstname.lastname@example.org
– Started music on hold, class ‘default’, on SIP/17772232xxx-08646d20
[Jun 12 16:00:39] WARNING: chan_sip.c:11860 handle_response_invite: Received response: “Forbidden” from ‘“1callerphone” sip:email@example.com;tag=as0ed5c5e8’
– SIP/callcentric.com-08650170 is circuit-busy
– SIP/100-0864c208 is ringing
Anybody any idea’s or suggestions? Let me know if you need more info.