Sip Registraton problem

Hello all.

I’ve got such problem. I’ve compiled asterisk and in sip.conf file at the buttom added so but did not registers. what the problem, have I missed something?

[2000]
type=friend
host=dynamic
username=2000
secret=2000

Run SIP debug and see if you get any errors. Is the phone and or server behind NAT ? Is the firewall enabled on the server ?

Thanks, it was firewalls problem. Now I want to dial each other and I did so in extensions.conf file. and I wanna know if is it posible to creat one dial plan for all extensions and they could ring each others

exten => 2001,1,Dial(SIP/2001)
exten => 2002,1,Dial(SIP/2002)

Sure. If both phones are in the same context then they can use the same dial plan.

I did it too. And now I want to manage group calls, As I did it in trixbox.
For example. I have extensions 2000; 2001; 2002 and so on. And when somebody calls on number 555XXX I want to ring all extensions at the same time how to do that :smile:

exten =>_555XXX,1,Dial(SIP/2001&SIP/2002&SIP/2003)

Cheers.

Marco Bruni
www.marcobruni.net

[quote=“mbruni”]exten =>_555XXX,1,Dial(SIP/2001&SIP/2002&SIP/2003)

Cheers.

Marco Bruni
www.marcobruni.net[/quote]

Thank you very much, but how to choose if I wan to Dial first availale or to ring all or most idle extensions can u explain me this plz? :smile:

The method I showed just rings all the extensions, if you want to send a call to a particular extension, based on various criterias you should look at the Queue dial plan application.

Cheers.

Marco Bruni
www.marcobruni.net

OK, Thank you for attention.

Now I want to do my own music on hold and I did as I’ve found on internet in musiconhold.conf file I added myclass so then creat directory
/var/lib/asterisk/moh/music2

[myclass]
mode=files
directory=/var/lib/asterisk/moh/music2

in extensions.conf added

exten => 1,1,Dial(SIP/2001,10)
exten => 1,n,SetMusicOnHold(myclass)
exten => 1,n,Hangup()

but didn’t work why I can’t understand :frowning:

You got to understand that a forum work by post, it’s impossible to anyone to guess what your post is about with the title you put first…
So as an advice flag your post as resolved and creat a new one with your new question…

Good luck