Remote phone continues to ring after local hang up

Hi All

We have a trunk through Sipgate, if we make any calls to land lines or mobiles through Sipgate and hang up the local phone while it is still ringing the remote phone continuing to ring. The logs show a hang up our end. Any other calls, internal-internal, Internal-IAX-remote, internal-zap-remote all result in the remote phone hanging up successfully. The logs show the same results for hanging up for all these calls. So it’s just the calls out via sipgate that don’t hang up. Could this be a Asterisk thing or a Sipgate thing?

Got the same problem with 1.4.23-x. Check out my post.

What version are you running ??

Cheers
Chris

Using PBX In A Flash, Asterisk 1.4.21.2 and FreePBX 2.5.1. I don’t get this issue with my Voiptalk or Draytel trunks. Sipgate say they are contacting the carrier and it will be fixed soon. That was 2 days ago.

My problem work occur with Internal trunks too.

Do you do any callerid(xxx) header manipulation in the dial plan ?? This was part of the problem with my issue, although it should be able to cope…

Cheers
Chris

No playing with CLID at all. I have setup 2 more trunks to Voiptalk and Draytel and they work OK so I think it’s a Sipgate thing.