Registration -qualify weard problem

Hi,
When trying to register with qualify=yes, it does not work.
I can only register my cliënt if I first use qualify=no, start asterisk reload, exit and then restart with qualify=yes.
Any suggesties why this is ?
Regards
Ludo

What happens? Have you looked at the packets to see where they are going and if any responses are being blocked by a firewall?

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply, but it puzzles me.
Why would a firewall block responses in case of qualify=yes, and not if I do qualify=no, then immediately after a qualify=yes?

Regards

Ludo

I don’t know, thus why you have to narrow it down and try to identify specifically what is going on and where it is getting lost. Right now there’s not enough information to really give any further insight.

Hi Jcolp,

Sorry it took some time, but wanted to check carefully.

Firewall is not blocking at all.

Application follows the right registration concept , gets a 401 unauthorised, and provides the right answer.

Only, in case of only qualify=yes, I do not get a 200 OK from Asterisk, which I do get after

I first do qualify=no, and then restart with qualify=yes. I keep getting options response from Asterisk instead of 200 OK.

I first thought it was my ESP32 that did not respond correctly to asterisk, but I have 2 similar data being sent, and asterisk answers only under the no/yes condition.

regards

Ludo

Hi,
Did some more testing, and now I had a 200 OK. So, I need to clarify first.

Regards

Ludo

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.