Queue member status not changing

I have searched for similar problems in the forum, but haven’t found any, still sorry if I’m making double post.

I have a problem with queue member status which is not updating in most cases. When I have registered agent in agents.conf and that same agent as member in queue, than the status works fine.
But if a member of a queue is sip trunk (member=SIP/mirela) and [mirela] is defined in sip.conf or member=SIP/333@192.168.1.2 for example, status is not changing.
When defined as SIP trunk status is ‘Not in use’ and changes to ‘Ringing’ after a first call from queue but never goes back to ‘Niu’. When it is IP directly status is always ‘Unknown’ which i asume has to be that way.

If any info about .conf files is needed to be understanding, i’ll gladely post it.
Thanks in advance,
Mirko

Asterisk doesn’t actually have a concept of a SIP trunk, but taking it in the sense in which the Asterisk GUIs use it, it would be strange to have a trunk as a member. Normal trunks are in use most of the time; that is the nature of a trunk - it is capable of handling multiple calls.

If there is a dialed digit string associated with the “trunk” name, Asterisk does not track device state for individual remote nuimbers, although the queue application might.

However, not coming back out of ringing state sounds wrong, so I think you need to tell us the exact version of Asterisk and the device state and peer information for the “trunk”.

Version:

queues.conf:

[Q1800] musicclass=default ringinuse=no member => SIP/4003@4003,,Tel ;member => SIP/4003@192.168.100.22,,Tel ; tried both but this member stays 'Unknown'

sip.conf:

[4003] disallow=all host=192.168.100.22 type=friend dtmfmode=rfc2833 allow=alaw qualify=yes canreinvite=yes context=masina2 callcounter=yes call-limit=1 busylevel=1

…so than i make 2 calls :

panda*CLI> queue show Q1800 Q1800 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in 'ringall' strategy (1s holdtime, 2s talktime), W:0, C:1, A:0, SL:0.0% within 0s Members: Tel (SIP/4003@4003) (Ringing) has taken 1 calls (last was 9 secs ago) No Callers == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5 -- Executing [100@1800:1] Answer("SIP/100-00000002", "") in new stack -- Executing [100@1800:2] Queue("SIP/100-00000002", "Q1800") in new stack
…first is answered and second gets stuck in queue, cause (Ringing) never goes to (Not in use) or (In use)