I am building PBXonix, a cloud monitoring service for Asterisk, FreePBX and Issabel. I would like to get feedback from five administrators using real PBXs.
The starting use case is simple: see an unavailable SIP/PJSIP trunk, check the incident and receive problem and recovery notifications by email or Telegram. The same workspace includes PBX health, operator availability, queue statistics, call-quality measurements and Excel reports.
An interactive trunk scenario is available without an account:
A local agent sends monitoring data outbound over HTTPS. You do not need to expose inbound ports. Recordings and PBX credentials stay local; customer phone numbers and caller names are removed from report data before upload. PBXonix is for monitoring and reporting; it does not offer a full SIP packet-analysis suite or call-control functions.
The trial lasts 30 days from the first connected PBX, includes up to two PBXs and requires no card. The published price after the trial is $5.99 per PBX/month. Online payments are still being connected; the trial does not charge automatically.
If you are willing to try it, I would appreciate feedback on installation, trunk status accuracy and alert usefulness. I can help you work through the first connection.
Website: Asterisk, FreePBX & Issabel Monitoring | PBXonix
Contact: info@pbxonix.com