Outbound calls with BV, pbx saying # not available


#1

I have setup * with BV, I can receive incoming calls just fine. My outgoing calls return an error saying the number is not in service.

Here is the output, i’ve replaced the number I’m dialing with “outbound” and the # i have assigned to * as bvnum. I’m racking my brains here, any help would be appreciated.

– Executing Macro(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “dialout-trunk|2|1703outbound|”) in new st
ack
– Executing GotoIf(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “1?3:2)”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s,3)
– Executing Macro(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “user-callerid”) in new stack
– Executing DBget(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “AMPUSER=DEVICE/200/user”) in new stack
– DBget: varname=AMPUSER, family=DEVICE, key=200/user
– DBget: set variable AMPUSER to 200
– Executing DBget(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “AMPUSERCIDNAME=AMPUSER/200/cidname”) in
new stack
– DBget: varname=AMPUSERCIDNAME, family=AMPUSER, key=200/cidname
– DBget: set variable AMPUSERCIDNAME to Kevin
– Executing GotoIf(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “0?5”) in new stack
– Executing SetCallerID(“SIP/200-b3b7”, ““Kevin” <200>”) in new stack
– Executing NoOp(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “Using CallerID “Kevin” <200>”) in new stack
– Executing Macro(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “record-enable|200|OUT”) in new stack
– Executing GotoIf(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “0 > 0?2:4”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-record-enable,s,4)
– Executing AGI(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “recordingcheck|20060102-082036|1136208035.26”) in new stack
– Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/recordingcheck
recordingcheck|20060102-082036|1136208035.26: Outbound recording not enabled
– AGI Script recordingcheck completed, returning 0
– Executing NoOp(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “No recording needed”) in new stack
– Executing Macro(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “outbound-callerid|2”) in new stack
– Executing DBget(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “USEROUTCID=AMPUSER/200/outboundcid”) in new stack
– DBget: varname=USEROUTCID, family=AMPUSER, key=200/outboundcid
– DBget: set variable USEROUTCID to
– Executing GotoIf(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “0?4”) in new stack
– Executing SetCallerID(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “703bvnumb”) in new stack
– Executing GotoIf(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “1?6”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-outbound-callerid,s,6)
– Executing NoOp(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “CallerID set to 703bvnumb”) in new stack
– Executing SetGroup(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “OUT_2”) in new stack
– Executing CheckGroup(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “10”) in new stack
– Executing SetVar(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “DIAL_NUMBER=1703outbound”) in new stack
– Executing SetVar(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “DIAL_TRUNK=2”) in new stack
– Executing AGI(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “fixlocalprefix”) in new stack
– Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/fixlocalprefix
fixlocalprefix: Could not parse /etc/asterisk/localprefixes.conf
– AGI Script fixlocalprefix completed, returning 0
– Executing SetVar(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “OUTNUM=91703outbound”) in new stack
– Executing Cut(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “custom=OUT_2|:|1”) in new stack
– Executing GotoIf(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “0?16”) in new stack
– Executing Dial(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “SIP/BroadVoice/91703outbound”) in new stack
– Called BroadVoice/91703outbound
– SIP/BroadVoice-b905 is ringing
– SIP/BroadVoice-b905 answered SIP/200-b3b7
– Attempting native bridge of SIP/200-b3b7 and SIP/BroadVoice-b905
== Spawn extension (macro-dialout-trunk, s, 14) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/200-b3b7’ in macro ‘dialout-trunk’
== Spawn extension (from-internal, 91703outbound, 1) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/200-b3b7’
– Executing Macro(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “hangupcall”) in new stack
– Executing ResetCDR(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “w”) in new stack
– Executing NoCDR(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “”) in new stack
– Executing Wait(“SIP/200-b3b7”, “5”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 3) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/200-b3b7’ in macro ‘hangupcall’
== Spawn extension (from-internal, h, 1) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/200-b3b7’


#2

Woah, I guess a good nights sleep did me some good. Seems as if i was putting a “9” for an outbound dialing prefix in my trunk setup, which was causing the problem.

Now on to setting up the IAX trunk.