Outbound Calls Not Working Asterisk/Elastix (ISDN)

We have a VOIP box running Elastix (Asterisk w/FreePBX) with an Openvox B200P card, 2 x ISDN2 (4 lines total), and a 100 DID range. I had this all working recently, and would work fine even after I rebooted the server.

The server was recently moved just a few meters away, but now suddenly I’m not able to make calls anymore through the ISDN lines (nor can incoming calls come in). I have double and triple checked our configuration, and nothing has changed. I also double and triple checked all the connections from the wall to the NT1 box, and then from the NT1 box to the Openvox B200P card. Both connections on the card are solid red, which indicates (according to the manual) that a connection is detected.

Internal calls to other VOIP phones work fine, however incoming calls get the engage tone, and outgoing calls get all circuits are busy message.

My config is as follows (what has been added on top of the standard config):

/etc/asterisk/misdn.conf:

[isdn]
ports=1,2
context=from-pstn
msns=*

/etc/misdn-init.conf:

te_ptp=1,2
pmp_l1_check=no

mISDN details:

pbx*CLI> misdn show stacks
BEGIN STACK_LIST:

• Port 1 Type TE Prot. PMP L2Link DOWN L1Link:UP Blocked:0 Debug:4
  • Port 2 Type TE Prot. PMP L2Link DOWN L1Link:UP Blocked:0 Debug:4
    pbx*CLI>

Custom Trunk:

mISDN/g:isdn/$OUTNUM$

And corresponding outbound route to use this trunk is also set.

Not sure if this is relevant at all, but after rebooting the server I see this in the kernel logs:

tei lapd 1 assign req failed
MDL_ERROR|REQ (tei_l2)
tei lapd 2 assign req failed
MDL_ERROR|REQ (tei_l2)

NOTE: This used to work without any issues, it was only once we turned off and moved the server and turned it back on it had issues!

Some more info:

pbxCLI> pri debug span 1
No PRI running on span 1
pbx
CLI> pri debug span 2
No PRI running on span 2
pbxCLI> pri intense debug span 1
No PRI running on span 1
pbx
CLI> pri intense debug span 2
No PRI running on span 2
pbxCLI> pri show spans
pbx
CLI>

This has been fixed, removed pmp_l1_check=no from the config and its now working!