Outbound calling

I Want to call to my cell phone using asterisk .I have tried using xlite and other softphone, and succeeded too.But I want to know how to make a call to a live phone like skype does. i know i will need a VOIP Provider , beside these what else i will need.
please help me and let me know which VOIP provider is best for bulk calling.

Most decent SIP service providers will give you instructions for Asterisk/FreePBX to set their service up for inbound/outbound calls. Which country are you in?

In india

Ah! Is IP/SIP trunking legal in India?

I Didn’t understand what do you mean.
Are U asking me or letting me know.

I’m asking. I had heard that SIP services were not allowed in India (other countries as well block SIP). Have a look at this link: voip-info.org/wiki/view/Indi … nformation. Some things appear to be OK but some look as if they are illegal.

When i Hit the link which u provided me if found this
:India and VoIP

On August 18, 2008 TRAI(TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA) issued this press release removing restictions on Internet Telephony: India TRAI Press Release legalizing VOIP

Ok let it be
i have already contacted a voip provider in india and i tested now i want to configure that domain , username and password can u help me, where actually do i need to configure these details in sip.conf , extensions.conf, or manager.conf

Normally the SIP provider will tell you want they need you to setup. Are you running plain Asterisk or AsteriskNOW or another distro with a web front end?

asterisk 1.6
They Just provide me the details of account and the dialing prefix nothing else