No sign of Patch: disable ringing on busy members in a queue

I would appreciate if one of the managers of the issue tracker can respond please.

I saw that the following patch was committed to trunk back in February 2006 on Version 1.2.2 by kpfleming but I looked at the source code of Asterisk 1.2.10 and I don’t see any sign of it. Where did it go? Or does commented to trunk not necessarily mean that it is in the next release?

bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6315

Thanks.

Features only go into trunk and bug fixes go into Trunk/Branch/Releases. If it’s a feature will will be in the next major release, so 1.4 should contain it.

by looking through the patch and the src it was written for, you can see where to apply it in the current code. is this something you can do ?

what angler said is entirely correct - the code is in trunk and should be out in 1.4.

also, what baconbuttie said is correct, and i have actually written patches for every version of asterisk from 1.2.4 to 1.2.10. the patch is extremely simple, so just add the code where it needs to go, and you should be set.

Thank you guys for the explanation. Yes I am able to implement the patch myself.

And Wes thanks for your info on that patch.