No join or leave sounds on ConfBridge

Hi Group

Im using Asterisk Asterisk 16.27.0.
Im setting up ConfBridge and not getting join or leave sounds. All the other sounds play fine.
For some reason it cant find the confbridge-join and confbridge-leave files even though they exist and play fine when using Playback(confbridge-join):

[Jan 26 13:58:53] WARNING[1747][C-00000002]: app_confbridge.c:1030 sound_file_exists: File confbridge-leave does not exist in any format

I have set the correct language in the bridge profile and it shows in confbridge show profile bridge.

Any other reasons that this could be happening?

Mike

Maybe try copying those two sound files into the main non-language specific sounds directory (or symlink) ?

First get the information of the file and then sound folder location and finally search the file.

asterisk -x " core show sound confbridge-leave" && find  / -name *confbridge-leave* 2>/dev/null
> Indexed Information for confbridge-leave:
>   Language en:
>     Description: <beep decending>
>     Format: gsm
>     Format: slin
> /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en/confbridge-leave.gsm
> /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en/confbridge-leave-in.wav
> /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en/confbridge-leave-out.gsm
> /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en/confbridge-leave-in.gsm
> /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en/confbridge-leave-out.wav
> /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en/confbridge-leave.wav

Thanks guys for the help.
Interestingly when I added the sound files into confbridge.conf they worked:

sound_join=/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en_AU/confbridge-join
sound_leave=/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en_AU/confbridge-leave

core show sound showed correctly and I could have tried a few other things but I think I will keep the workaround as its pretty easy and I dont need to move files.

I cant get conf-leaderhasleft to play at all whatever I do though and would be good if anyone has some ideas on this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.