No Internal Calls

Hi
I am trying to move my *@home / asterisk environment from my PC at home to a server on the internet. So far things have gone well enough with a few problems due to slightly different versions of things … but the last hurdle I have is that I cannot make any internal calls, and all calls from the outside in are bounced as well.
I have 3 sip trunks and 1 iax trunk for calls in and out. Everything is getting registered ok, but dialparties always says all extensions are busy :frowning:

dialparties.agi: Caller ID name and number are '200' dialparties.agi: Methodology of ring is 'none' -- dialparties.agi: Added extension 206 to extension map -- dialparties.agi: Extension 206 cf is disabled -- dialparties.agi: Extension 206 do not disturb is disabled > dialparties.agi: extnum: 206 > dialparties.agi: exthascw: 0 > dialparties.agi: exthascfb: 0 > dialparties.agi: extcfb: -- dialparties.agi: Checking CW and CFB status for extension 206 == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/manager.conf': Found == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/manager_custom.conf': Found == Manager 'admin' logged on from 127.0.0.1 -- dialparties.agi: Correct AMPMGRUSER and AMPMGRPASS == Manager 'admin' logged off from 127.0.0.1 > dialparties.agi: extstate: 0 dialparties.agi: Extension 206 is available...skipping checks -- dialparties.agi: DbSet CALLTRACE/206 to 200 -- AGI Script Executing Application: (NoOp) Options: () -- AGI Script dialparties.agi completed, returning 0 -- Executing NoOp("SIP/200-fb39", "Returned from dialparties with no extensions to call") in new stack

Anyone any clues? My guess is permissions or passwords somewhere - but I don’t have the experience yet to know where :stuck_out_tongue:

sighs

Ok, so after a few late late nights … problems in the database … the dialparties.agi was not finding what it should in the database :confused:

if you have problems, try edit the .agi script and add in a few more debug lines - it helps …