No Analog ports have been detected on your system

Hello:
I have two problems when I use asterisk-gui to initialize the asterisk.
The First is: Step 1 of 7 - Verify Analog Ports, it says:
No Analog ports have been detected on your system

The second is: I don’t know how to install “ztscan”, I don’t have this progrem like this. I have installed asterisk successfully. When I type “which ztscan”, it displayed nothing.

My OS is ubuntu 7.04 server, card is TDM04B( four FXO ports), I have pluged the 2 telephone lines which are from PSTN into two ports.

Thank you!

Hi,

Run these and post the results.

lspci

cat /proc/interrupts

dmesg | grep FX

dmesg | grep Zaptel

ztcfg -vv

I really appreciate your supporting.
I need to configure it on CLI, not web. So, let’s forget about this problem temporarily.

[quote=“bwilks”]Hi,

Run these and post the results.

lspci

cat /proc/interrupts

dmesg | grep FX

dmesg | grep Zaptel

ztcfg -vv[/quote]

Same problem but with the [color=blue]GUI[/color]. I’m attempting to set up my “Service Provider” and 3 fxs lines but the [color=blue]GUI[/color] does not see them.

OK, GUI guru’s; I’m sure there is a simple fix but I’m still in the bloody nose noob stage and it’s beating me up.

[root@localhost ~]# lspci
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 82845 845 (Brookdale) Chipset Host Bridge (rev 03)
00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82845 845 (Brookdale) Chipset AGP Bridge (rev 03)
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 PCI Bridge (rev 12)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 82801BA ISA Bridge (LPC) (rev 12)
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801BA IDE U100 (rev 12)
00:1f.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM USB (Hub #1) (rev 12)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM SMBus (rev 12)
00:1f.4 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM USB (Hub #2) (rev 12)
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corporation 82801BA/BAM AC’97 Audio (rev 12)
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Rage 128 Pro Ultra TF
02:08.0 Communication controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Tiger3XX Modem/ISDN interface
02:0c.0 Ethernet controller: 3Com Corporation 3c905C-TX/TX-M [Tornado] (rev 78)
[root@localhost ~]# cat /proc/interrupts
CPU0
0: 349688 IO-APIC-edge timer
1: 540 IO-APIC-edge i8042
2: 0 XT-PIC cascade
6: 5 IO-APIC-edge floppy
8: 1 IO-APIC-edge rtc
14: 18224 IO-APIC-edge ide0
15: 11653 IO-APIC-edge ide1
169: 1379685 IO-APIC-level wctdm, Intel 82801BA-ICH2
177: 2273 IO-APIC-level uhci_hcd:usb2, eth0
185: 16233 IO-APIC-level uhci_hcd:usb1
NMI: 0
LOC: 349637
ERR: 0
MIS: 0
[root@localhost ~]# dmesg | grep FX
Module 0: Installed – AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
Module 1: Installed – AUTO FXS/DPO
Module 2: Installed – AUTO FXS/DPO
Module 3: Installed – AUTO FXS/DPO
Wildcard USB FXS Interface driver registered
[root@localhost ~]# dmesg | grep Zaptel
Zaptel Version: 1.4.7.1
Zaptel Echo Canceller: MG2
Zaptel Transcoder support loaded
[root@localhost ~]# ztcfg -vv

Zaptel Version: 1.4.7.1
Echo Canceller: MG2
Configuration

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
Channel 03: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 03)
Channel 04: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 04)

[color=blue]4 channels to configure.[/color]

That last line bothers me but I have the thing answering with my manually created .conf files. I’m planning on using the GUI to do some initial setup and see what changes.

Regards,

Ike

Hello,

I too am missing ztscan. I spent the day yesterday trying to find it. I have no zapscan.bin in a src directory. I looked all over the evil internet and these forums. I’m spent.

This install was a from scratch Beta6 setup. I can get Asterisk working of course without it, but I need to test the GUI/PRI detection and implement this bugger.

I’ve come so far ‘winging it’ and have but just one error: Unable to execute ‘/sbin/ztscan’

If someone would be so kind as to point me in the direction for obtaining said software, I’d be a happy soul.

Thanks,
Ben

slow server response cause duplicate post :frowning:

I think ztscan will only be there if you use Asterisk GUI/Asterisk Now

I dont use the GUI or Asterisk now so I don’t have it or need it.

What are you using?

Where are you up to and have you got it working?

I was using *now B6. Since it wasn’t there, and because of the confusion on this board about the differences among the branches, I switched to Fedora + Asterisk 1.4 + Asterisk GUI. I don’t see ztscan though in any of the branches except for old_trunk.

svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk-gui/ … unk/tools/

Hi,

I’m stumped too.

Got everything working, Asterisk even sees my zaptel cards, but the AsteriskGUI still insists they are not present.

running asterisk as:

asterisk -c

results in

*CLI> /bin/sh: /sbin/zapscan.bin: not found
[Feb 4 08:25:07] WARNING[30324]: app_system.c:107 system_exec_helper: Unable to execute ‘/sbin/zapscan.bin’

When you visit

192.168.4.18:8088/asterisk/stati … stall.html

zapscan seems to be missing from the AsteriskGUI build, its not even in the source tree (but as somebody else said) it is in a branch.

I tried checking out the branch, but can’t get it to compile.

All the rest of the zaptel stuff is there, including ztscan. Its all part of the 1.4.8 zaptel drivers which I had to build & install to get asterisk to build the chan_zap driver (I found that a make config was needed to put the zaptel initscripts in the right place so asterisk ./configure would do it stuff)

Why is tools/* or more specifically zapscan missing from the source? Any clues? Is it depricated or just an error?

j.

Don’t you just hate it when that happens?

I restarted the system, this time letting init.d handle everything, and it works, ok for a few extra seconds.

I now see the analogue line in the first page of install, but get a meaningless error a couple pages in.

I’ll send an email to the developer list as the GUI is beta.