You guys are great for putting up with n00bs like us…
We want to stick with only PSTN/POTS for now- and we have 4 lines.
Correct me if I’m wrong:
- I buy 4 X100P (or some equivalent card- please suggest)
- Hook the normal PSTN/POTS lines up to them
- I install AAH on a reasonably fast machine.
- Connect the ethernet card from the machine to a switch
- Hook the SIP phones up to the switch
Everything works fine and I can use AAH as a very nice IP-based PBX system?
I’d appreciate any advice/assistance.