Need Predictive Dialer Solution

We currently have a 75 seat outbound call center that will quickly grow to over 150 seats by end of year.

We are currently working with a company that provides this solution; however, they have not been able to deliver what we are looking for.

We are now forced to go down an alternative path. Does anyone know of a company that can come on location and install and train us on the dialer that has experience successfully deploying to more than 100 seats?

We have looked at the VICIDIAL but we are looking for someone that has taken this one step further. We are looking for someone that can install it and train us on it.

What kind of training are you looking for exactly?

What solution are you currently using?

What features of a predictive dialer do you need that are not being met by this solution?

Where are you located?

We have VICIDIAL running in production at over 200 seats across 4 locations for one company. We do VICIDIAL consulting, but not on-site training. We have thought of offering this service if there was a demand for it and it was profitable enough.

What kind of training are you looking for exactly?

Training is not as critical. I have run several dialers in my ten years. At my previous employment I ran a 500 seat center with around 150 seats on a dialer.

What solution are you currently using?

We are currently manually dialing but are testing an asterisks solution.

What features of a predictive dialer do you need that are not being met by this solution?

The current solution would meet all our needs if it would consistently work. The list is your basic list:

Predictive dialing
List management
Ability to turn off answering machine detect
Add records to DNC
Same agent callback
Time Zone Management
Dial multipule campaigns simultaneously
Ability to be fully integrated with our in-house CRM tool
Live agent and campaign reporting
Historical agent and campaign reporting
Dial multipule lists with priority

That is the list in a nutshell.

Where are you located?

Orem, UT about 45 minutes south of SLC.

We have VICIDIAL running in production at over 200 seats across 4 locations for one company. We do VICIDIAL consulting, but not on-site training. We have thought of offering this service if there was a demand for it and it was profitable enough.

We are really looking for someone that can get one or two servers up and running with one of the asterisk solutions and then we would take it from their. We would integrate it with our CRM tool and continue to enhance it over time.

It appears that most on this board have installed VICIDIAL or GNUDIALER and have had great success with uptime and scalabilty. However, VICIDIAL seems to be a bit ahead of GNUDIALER. I project that our call center will be more than 1,000 agents in 4 years. So I need something scalable and reliable. We are set on going with an Asterisk solution as we would own and control the box. Which for our, technology, company is what we want.

we use vicidial, and after customizing the frontend and database structure a bit to fit our exact needs, it’s been a very succesful project.

we currently have only around 10 users (out of ~350 total) using the dialer in power-dial mode, but they can make upwards of 300 calls a day. we will eventually be expanding our dialer usage by adding support in our existing applications (all developed in PHP by our sister company), but vicidial was a great way to get started. i’m excited to see what the project will look like in a year or two.

as far as the dialer setup goes, matt has a very thorough scratch-install guide that will walk you through just about everything - although you may need to modify it slightly depending on what flavor of linux you’re running.

good luck, and have fun.

The current solution would meet all our needs if it would consistently work. The list is your basic list:

Predictive dialing

• VICIDIAL does not have an advanced algorithm at this time, but lines per agent settings which work very well with some manual monitoring throughout a shift.

List management

• VICIDIAL does not have advanced list management, you can do simple things like load lists and activate/deactivate them, we usually recommend installing phpmyadmin to do more advanced modifications of the leads in the system.

Ability to turn off answering machine detect

• Yes

Add records to DNC

• There is no internal DNC list for all campaigns in VICIDIAL, but you can add to DNC within lists. However there is nothing to stop you from calling a DNC lead if it is reloaded as new.

Same agent callback

• Currently under development, we do have any-agent callbacks currently and will have specific-agent callbacks working for the next release

Time Zone Management

• Integrated into the dialing system

Dial multipule campaigns simultaneously

• Yes

Ability to be fully integrated with our in-house CRM tool

• It is a very open architecture based on MySQL. The web client also allows you to open a CRM web page to a customer’s record(if your CRM supports web searches) upon agent receiving a call or upon a button click

Live agent and campaign reporting

• Several real-time and archival reports

Historical agent and campaign reporting

• Several reports with different levels of detial. Every call is logged and every agent call action is logged.

Dial multipule lists with priority

• There is currently no list-ranking capability in VICIDIAL aside from proportioned new/old lead dialing. You can dial statuses and order the calls by different criteria, but nothing as advanced as 10% from this list 60% from this list, etc…

We are really looking for someone that can get one or two servers up and running with one of the asterisk solutions and then we would take it from their. We would integrate it with our CRM tool and continue to enhance it over time.

It appears that most on this board have installed VICIDIAL or GNUDIALER and have had great success with uptime and scalabilty. However, VICIDIAL seems to be a bit ahead of GNUDIALER. I project that our call center will be more than 1,000 agents in 4 years. So I need something scalable and reliable. We are set on going with an Asterisk solution as we would own and control the box. Which for our, technology, company is what we want.

• There are some elements that Gnudialer are ahead of VICIDIAL on, and others that VICIDIAL does better at. Both projects are constantly evolving and adding more features every month. I know that Gnudialer is scalable, and I can personally attest to VICIDIAL scaling to multiple Asterisk servers and over 100 seats in a single location rather easily. At our main location we have been using VICIDIAL for over 2 years now and it has become very reliable especially with the reliability improvements in Asterisk over the years.