I am getting the following info in the CLI everytime I attempt to put a caller on hold:
- Executing Dial(“SIP/903.416.4398-cd21”, “SIP/903.416.4176|20”) in new stack
– Called 903.416.4176
– SIP/903.416.4176-5905 is ringing
– SIP/903.416.4176-5905 answered SIP/903.416.4398-cd21
– Attempting native bridge of SIP/903.416.4398-cd21 and SIP/903.416.4176-5905
– Started music on hold, class ‘default’, on channel ‘SIP/903.416.4398-cd21’
– Stopped music on hold on SIP/903.416.4398-cd21
== Spawn extension (default, 4176, 1) exited non-zero on 'SIP/903.416.4398-cd21’
Apr 14 13:20:12 NOTICE: res_musiconhold.c:507 monmp3thread: Request to schedule in the past?!?!
Here is my musiconhold.conf:
Here is my zapata.conf:
Thanks in advance for any and all help.