Migration Cisco Call Manager -> Asterisk

We just completed the migration of a 1250 seat organization from Cisco Call Manager to Asterisk. We described the migration in a white paper: eyepea.eu/case-studies/migra … o-asterisk.
If anyone is interested to hear more about this, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be glad to help.

Very cool article. Thanks for sharing.

If you will be doing reports of any other big projects, please be sure to post them here.

Dear Sir

First at all, thank you very much for sharing your experience with this community.

I’m really interested about your succesful migration because in the company where I work, we are having some issues with CISCO 3800 and we would like to migrate from Cisco to Asterisk (FreePBX).

The Asterisk server has been put in place and running properly. My specific question is: There is an easy way to import all the extensions and cisco setup to Asterisk? I mean, dialplans, extensions and so on. As I see, this entry has 4 years and I’m not sure that you will reply me, however I would like to know more about how you perform the whole migration.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,