Member state invalid in queue in ast 13

have issue with queues,
when extension turns off his phone without logging off a queue. app_queue still shows that member as not in use and active and send calls to non existent extension(unregistered)
sip show peers shows as unavailable however queue show, is getting result Not in Use

version of asterisk is 13.5.0

has anyone same issue ?

I am also having this issue. I have not been able to determine a cause for the status.

queue show 8001
8001 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘ringall’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 120s
Members:
******* (Local/1076@from-queue/n from ********) (ringinuse enabled) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
********* (Local/1068@from-queue/n from *********) (ringinuse enabled) (Invalid) has taken no calls

Asterisk 13.5.0 and FreePBX 13.0.27 with an official FreePBX distro install.
Our phones are GrandStream 2160
We are using the default PJSIP.

I have actually found the issue here. It is FreePBX. The problem was having a comma in the extension display name. The comma was causing the parsing to be corrupt.

member=Local/1076@from-queue/n,0,Lastname1, Danielle,hint:1076@ext-local
member=Local/1068@from-queue/n,0,Lastname2, Andreka,hint:1068@ext-local

queue show 8001
8001 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘ringall’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0% within 120s
Members:
lastname1 (Local/1076@from-queue/n from Danielle) (ringinuse enabled) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
lastname2 (Local/1003@from-queue/n from Jeffrey) (ringinuse enabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
Lastname3 (Local/1068@from-queue/n from Andreka) (ringinuse enabled) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet
No Callers