MeetMe Failed

I’m having an error “Call Failed : Declined” when i try to have a conference on a room 600. My config files are
;meetme.conf

[rooms]
conf => 600

;extensions.conf

[internal]
exten => 600,1,MeetMe(600)

Whats wrong with this simple configuration. Kindly comeup with the solution.

what’s wrong with it ? nothing obvious. let’s see more of the log file for the failed call. is [internal] specified as the context for the user calling, or included in the context for the user ?

I get the following error on asterisk box.

pbx.c:1700 pbx_extension_helper: No application ‘MeetMe’ for extension (internal, 600, 1)

My complete cofiguration files are as follows

;extensions.conf

[b][internal]
exten => 100,1,Macro(DialFunction,${EXTEN})
exten => 101,1,Macro(DialFunction,${EXTEN})
exten => 500,1,VoiceMailMain(@internal)
exten => 600,1,MeetMe(600)
exten => t,1,Hangup()

[macro-DialFunction]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/${ARG1},5,r)
exten => s,n,VoiceMail(u${ARG1}@internal)
exten => s,n,Hangup()
exten => s,102,Playback(tt-allbusy)
exten => s,n,VoiceMail(b${ARG1}@internal)
exten => s,n,Hangup()[/b]

n meetme.conf is

[b];meetme.conf

[rooms]
conf => 600[/b]

Hi

And “show application meetme” at the cli says?

My guess is you dont have zaptel installed

Its showing me the following result.

Your application(s) is (are) not registered

If its necessary, plz tell me how can i make it happen.

this would be step 1.

Yeah that was exactly the problem. Thanks a lot. This forum is really helping me a lot but now when i dial "600"m it says me that “Invalid Conference #, plz try again” and when i view it over asterisk box, it gives me the following error.

Mar 2 17:51:54 WARNING[1936]: chan_zap.c:1064 zt_open: Unable to open ‘/dev/zap/pseudo’: No such device
Mar 2 17:51:54 ERROR[1936]: chan_zap.c:7551 chandup: Unable to dup channel: No such device
Mar 2 17:51:54 WARNING[1936]: app_meetme.c:465 build_conf: Unable to open pseudo channel - trying device
Mar 2 17:51:55 WARNING[1936]: app_meetme.c:468 build_conf: Unable to open pseudo device

I have reinstalled Zaptel and the messages i was receiving, has been omitted but now unable to listen voice of all of the person already joined in the conference. Please help me out i really want to get out of it.

I have the same problem,and I reinstall the zaptel_1.2.17,but it still shows the error:
Jun 6 17:26:52 WARNING[7418]: chan_zap.c:1064 zt_open: Unable to open ‘/dev/zap/pseudo’: No such file or directory
Jun 6 17:26:52 ERROR[7418]: chan_zap.c:7551 chandup: Unable to dup channel: No such file or directory
Jun 6 17:26:52 WARNING[7418]: app_meetme.c:465 build_conf: Unable to open pseudo channel - trying device
Jun 6 17:26:52 WARNING[7418]: app_meetme.c:468 build_conf: Unable to open pseudo device

what’w wrong with me or my asterisk?

Is ‘ztdummy.ko’ included on the ‘kmod_load=’ line in your ‘zaptel.sh’ file?

I did not find where my zaptel.sh file is . It is empty in my usr/local/etc. Where should the file be? Thanks

Mine is located in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/

What OS are you running Asterisk on?

my linux is fedora core 4. I look up the directory “/usr/local/etc”, and there is no rc.d/ or zaptel.sh. I installed asterisk and zaptel with packet tar. I also tried the version 1.2.8 and 1.2.15/18