Local channel with /n

Hai ,
I am developing dynamic queue using the local channel .
Local/501@queue/n .
once the agent is answered the call i am getting the “In Use” state in the queue show . Then i want to do the blind transfer from the answered agent . but i am facing issue . The issue is

using of /n with a Local channel . If your queue member transfers a call, then that queue member will be
unable to receive a call from the queue until after the person that the queue
member transferred the call to hangs up .

How to resolve this .

Thanks

The queue member is the local channel. Local channels cannot initiate transfers!

I would guess you would have to use features transfers and only enable the transfers upstream of the queue. I’m not sure you can set Tt type options on Queue, so you may need an upstream local channel.

Note I find “resolve” emotive, it suggests an Asterisk bug, when there isn’t one here.

Hi ,
I have gone through the below url . in the url , they are saying the issue . While using Local/501@queue/n,

If your queue member transfers a call, then that queue member will be
unable to receive a call from the queue until after the person that the queue
member transferred the call to hangs up ( The statement read from the url . I am facing same issue here . )

http://asterisk.inmte.com/viewtopic.php?t=2027

My extensions.conf file is
[queue]
exten =>_X.,1, Dial(SIP/501)

[local-dial]
exten => _X. , 1 , answer()
exten => _X. ,Queue(${QUEU_NAME})

Thanks

Same reply as last time, although I forgot to say that I suspected the local channel was not relevant.

Queue does allow features transfers to be enable, although I haven’t tested where in the call the transfer is actually implemented.