- User calls in and prompted to type PIN
- User responds to a set of questions were he can:
- type phone keys to answer some questions (press 1 for Yes or 0 for No)
- respond with voice which is recorded (please describe your problem)
- user can listen his/her recorded answer and rerecord it (delete old and create a new one) if necessary.
- system than forwards PIN, key pad and voice answers to database (external to Asterisk).
I am pretty knowledgeable with Unix systems but have no previous experience with Asterisk.
Could you please tell if such system can be build with Asterisk and if yes if I can build and test it at home PC assuming that incoming phone line carries ADSL and phone service.
Basically I have:
phone line IN --> Splitter
Splitter --> router
Splitter --> phone
router --> PC1
router --> PC2(Asterisk)