Integration of ERPNext with Asterisk for Enhanced Business Communications

Hello everyone,

I’m looking to integrate ERPNext with Asterisk to enhance our business communications capabilities. Specifically, we want to enable features such as click-to-call functionality, call logging, and call pop-ups for incoming calls within ERPNext.

Could you please share any insights or best practices for integrating ERPNext with Asterisk? What are the recommended approaches or tools for achieving this integration? Additionally, if anyone has prior experience or success stories with similar integrations, I would greatly appreciate any advice or tips you can provide.

Thank you in advance for your help!

On Tuesday 02 April 2024 at 14:41:35, bansi via Asterisk Community wrote:

Hello everyone,

I’m looking to integrate ERPNext with Asterisk

Did you look at Asterisk integration with erpnext yet?

Antony.

“If code doesn’t receive constant love, it turns to shit.”

• Brad Fitzpatrick, Google engineer

Please reply to the list;
                                                      please *don't* CC me.

Thank you for your insight. I’ve begun researching Asterisk integration with ERPNext and found the Asterisk REST API to be promising. Using functions like CURL() in the Asterisk dial plan and exploring the Asterisk REST Interface seem like viable options to streamline the integration process. Your suggestion to consolidate logic using REST interfaces aligns with my current approach. If you have any additional advice or recommendations, I’d greatly appreciate it.