Incoming calls not coming all the way through

I was running an older Dual PII 450 with *@home 2.8 on it, and it was working decently well. I decided to move everything over to an Athlon 2800 machine that I’m no longer using and upgrade to the newest version of PBX in a Flash.

I got everything installed and I think I copied all of my settings over, but I must be missing something. I can make outbound calls perfectly fine, but when I pick up my cell and try to make an inbound call none of the phones ring. If I look in the call log, I can see that the machine is seeing the inbound call, but I hear no ringing on the cell phone, or in my house where this machine is.

I had the old system running for a few years, but didn’t really touch it much, so I’m still a newbie at this stuff.

Here is what I see from the asterisk control panel when an incoming call arrives.

Connected to Asterisk 1.4.15 currently running on pbx (pid = 2631)
Verbosity is at least 3
    -- Executing [XXXXXX0002@from-pstn:1] Set("SIP/jjacobs-09a9bec8", "__FROM_DID=XXXXXX0002") in new stack
    -- Executing [XXXXXX0002@from-pstn:2] Gosub("SIP/jjacobs-09a9bec8", "app-blacklist-check|s|1") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@app-blacklist-check:1] LookupBlacklist("SIP/jjacobs-09a9bec8", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@app-blacklist-check:2] GotoIf("SIP/jjacobs-09a9bec8", "0?blacklisted") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@app-blacklist-check:3] Return("SIP/jjacobs-09a9bec8", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [XXXXXX0002@from-pstn:3] GotoIf("SIP/jjacobs-09a9bec8", "1 ?cidok") in new stack
    -- Goto (from-pstn,XXXXXX0002,5)
    -- Executing [XXXXXX0002@from-pstn:5] NoOp("SIP/jjacobs-09a9bec8", "CallerID is "XXXXXX9604" <XXXXXX9604>") in new stack
    -- Executing [XXXXXX0002@from-pstn:6] SetMusicOnHold("SIP/jjacobs-09a9bec8", "default") in new stack
    -- Executing [XXXXXX0002@from-pstn:7] Set("SIP/jjacobs-09a9bec8", "__MOHCLASS=default") in new stack
    -- Executing [XXXXXX0002@from-pstn:8] Answer("SIP/jjacobs-09a9bec8", "") in new stack
    -- Executing [XXXXXX0002@from-pstn:9] PlayTones("SIP/jjacobs-09a9bec8", "ring") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (from-pstn, XXXXXX0002, 10) exited non-zero on 'SIP/jjacobs-09a9bec8'
pbx*CLI>

I have 3 trunks set up on this machine, one of which is a wildcard 100x (or something like that). The other two trunks are the ones I really use and they are VOIP trunks.[/code]