Inbound "s"

I have an old Lingo line that I have managed to get the Registration details for. I have successfully registered to it from Asterisk, and now I have an inbound call issue.

The inbound calls keep producing a message something like:
“s” in Default not found

I guess the inbound calls are not identifying themselves in a way that asterisk can identify, so how do I set a default “s” destination?

why not modify your user settings so that incoming calls start in whatever context you have for inbound calls, rather than [default] ?

otherwise, create a [default] context in extensions.conf with an ‘s’ priority and use a Goto() to send it to your inbound context.

Look here for some more help…

voip-info.org/wiki/index.php … +extension

Follow the links to get more info…

I do not believe that asterisk knows where this DID comes from., because it is not identifying itself. It also comes from an IP address that is not related to ther registration IP

so in the [general] section of sip.conf, have you got context=default set ? if so, that’s where Asterisk sends calls from unknown originators.

now it’s up to you what you do with them.

I have added context=default

I am still getting this:
Found no matching peer or user for ‘216.181.31.140:62499’

I have even added
allowanonymousinboundsipcalls=yes

I think part of the problem is that Lingo uses as.bw.iprimus.net. That resolves to 216.181.30.140, and not 216.181.31.140 which is where the calls come from

thanks for any help

in sip.conf, in the [general] section, add context= and that’s where unknown calls will start.

[quote=“markosjal”]I have an old Lingo line that I have managed to get the Registration details for. I have successfully registered to it from Asterisk, and now I have an inbound call issue.

The inbound calls keep producing a message something like:
“s” in Default not found

I guess the inbound calls are not identifying themselves in a way that asterisk can identify, so how do I set a default “s” destination?[/quote]

In your sip.conf, add something like as follows:
[you_lingo_line_extension_in_default_context]
type=peer
context=default ; or
insecure=very
host=the ip addr of the incoming call
nat=yes; only if your server is behind a NAT
canreinvite=no
qualify=yes