How to enable module cdr_myql minimally?

I have installed asterisknow 1.7.1 (Asterisk 1.6 with frepbx)
The cdr is stored in a file called master.csv. By default brings disabled cdr_mysql module.
I need to know Minimum how to enable this module.

yum install asterisk-addons says there are dependency problems with asterisk18-core

--> Finished Dependency Resolution asterisk18-core-1.8.6.0-1_centos5.i386 from asterisk-current has depsolving problems --> asterisk18-core conflicts with asterisk16-core Error: asterisk18-core conflicts with asterisk16-core
By defaul have intalled Asterisk 1.6.2.11

I also tried downloading addons for downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telep … /releases/
And need to install additional packages yum install gcc glibc ncurses-devel…etc, etc
Once installed with ./configure && make && make install

I do not see mysql modules available for the cdr.

asterisk*CLI> module show like cdr Module Description Use Count app_forkcdr.so Fork The CDR into 2 separate entities 0 cdr_custom.so Customizable Comma Separated Values CDR 0 cdr_manager.so Asterisk Manager Interface CDR Backend 0 cdr_csv.so Comma Separated Values CDR Backend 0 app_cdr.so Tell Asterisk to not maintain a CDR for 0 func_cdr.so Call Detail Record (CDR) dialplan functi 0 6 modules loaded asterisk*CLI> module show like mysql Module Description Use Count 0 modules loaded

Again. I need know what the minimun should ask the AsteriskNOW 1.7.1 to store CDR in a mysql DB.

Regards.

When installing add-ons do make menuselect after ./configure, find mysql modul (i think it’s unselected by default) and than do make && make install

with make menuselect verify that the modules are setting:
app_addon_sql_mysql
cdr_addon_mysql
chan_mobile
res_config_mysql

I also read that it is necessary to recompile asterik.
So complicated is to add this module?

I was testing with a testing team.
I believe that with yum install-mysql-addons asterisk16 reached.
I want to be sure to do this in a production server.
I will try.