CDR MySQL

Hi,
I’ve asterisk 1.6.2.5 installed on Ubuntu 10.4.

I’ve decided to output CDR on MySQL.
So, using Synaptic I’ve:

• installed mysql-server, mysql-client, both ver. 5.1;
  • installed asterisk-mysql ver. 1.6.2.0 (after this installation there are cdr_addon_mysql.so, app_addon_sql_mysql.so and res_config_mysql.so in the /usr/lib/asterisk/modules).

So, I’ve modified the /etc/asterisk/modules.conf adding:

• load => cdr_addon_mysql.so

But this module doesn’t appear in the module show CLI command.
Also, I’ve commented the “Autoload=yes” in the modules.conf to be sure that the modules list in the CLI command is clean (there is the only res_musiconhold.so).

Please, any suggestion ?

Thanks too too much.

What happens if you try to load the mysql module from the Asterisk CLI, e.g.:

module load cdr_addon_mysql.so

?

There is the following error:
Unable to load module cdr_addon_mysql.so
Command ‘module load cdr_addon_mysql.so’ failed.
[Nov 16 09:15:00] WARNING[2968]: loader.c:716 inspect_module: Module ‘cdr_addon_mysql.so’ was not compiled with the same compile-time options as this version of Asterisk.
[Nov 16 09:15:00] WARNING[2968]: loader.c:717 inspect_module: Module ‘cdr_addon_mysql.so’ will not be initialized as it may cause instability.
[Nov 16 09:15:00] WARNING[2968]: loader.c:800 load_resource: Module ‘cdr_addon_mysql.so’ could not be loaded.

What I have to do ?

Thanks

I believe I saw this a while back when installing the MySQL for asterisk. The issue shows itself when you compile Asterisk. Now, not to sound too useless, but I can’t remember what it is. I just know that you see it fail when you do the build. If you can post the logs of building asterisk or just compile it and >> it to a file so we can sift through the data, I’m sure a solution can be found.

Have you compiled asterisk_addons as cdr mysql isn’t in base asterisk

Ian

Hi all,

I’ve solved with these commands:

~# apt-get build-dep asterisk-mysql
~# apt-get -b source asterisk-mysql
~# dpkg -i asterisk-mysql_1.6.2.0-1_i386.deb

found on the web.

Thank so much.