How many extensions is able Asterisk? with g.729

Hello

I read in digium than the free solution have a limit of 15 extensions?

digium.com/en/products/switc … b=features

is true?, Because I think than if is opensource the sotware for server, is unlimited or what is talking about when say “free”?

Best Regards

Hi

Switchvox is BASED upon asterisk, It is not the same as Asterisk. and is NOT opensource

Ian

[quote=“ianplain”]Hi

Switchvox is BASED upon asterisk, It is not the same as Asterisk. and is NOT opensource

Ian[/quote]

ok, sorry, but then asterisk not have some limitation with g.729 codec in adition than each channel have a price of $10 USD?
But someother limitation have not?

Hi

What are you talking about ? Are talking about G729 licences on Asterisk or are you talking about switchvox ?

you’ve lost me

Ian

[quote=“ianplain”]Hi

What are you talking about ? Are talking about G729 licences on Asterisk or are you talking about switchvox ?

you’ve lost me

Ian[/quote]

I am talking about of g.729 licences on Asterisk. How many channels is possible install?

Ok.

So the initial post was a red herring… There is AFAIK no limit , But your box needs to be upto the transcoding ifyou intend to have many

Ian

[quote=“ianplain”]Ok.

So the initial post was a red herring… There is AFAIK no limit , But your box needs to be upto the transcoding ifyou intend to have many

Ian[/quote]

UPS… jejeje was not my intention, thanks