High cpu load asterisk 13.22.0

hi
i have asterisk 13.22.0

root@Kabb:~: uname -a
Linux Kabb 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.39-1 (2016-12-30) x86_64 GNU/Linux

“top” command show asterisk cpu received 400% sometimes , concurrent channel is 45

i have delay on calls

how can i do?

can anyone help???

i can tell result of test or check or any information you want

Determining CPU load and isolating where it is being used is not something that can be done in a forum like this. It can take a lot of time. It’s also dependent on how exactly you are using the system.

how i can figure that?
is that about BLF and “hints” in asterisk?

The easiest way is to simplify your setup, eliminate things, determine what is causing the CPU usage that way. Others are using BLF and hints fine with no such CPU usage or problem.

my setup is very simple , i just ./configure with bundle and then make and make install, i dont change any selected field in make menuselect
how can i determine more information when system has lagged and delay on call?

How you build Asterisk doesn’t matter as much, it’s how you use it and configure it. That influences things.

I don’t have a guide or anything to how to look into this. You have to dig in, isolate, and determine.

where i should start from? :roll_eyes:

I don’t have an answer for that because I have no idea what your Asterisk is configured to do and how it is configured.

i can give you all information you need

Like I said, trying to figure out this stuff takes a lot of time and experimentation. I can’t take the time to do that. If you can’t figure out where to start you’re likely going to run into problems trying to isolate things. You already mentioned BLF and hints. What happens if you don’t use those? Does the CPU usage drop to reasonable levels? If so - then you’ve isolated it. That’s what you need to do.

OK, thank for answering
so i first disable BLF