[HELP]TDM400P + FXO + callerid

Hello!

I know that many topic discussts the problem of the “callerid”. I have red more then enougth to know, that non of them helped me out.

I have 4 TDM400P cards. Each of them has 4 FXO modules.

Probably now you have guested, that I don’t get the callerid.
I execute the NoOp(${CALLERID(num)}) command, and the string where the number should be is empty.

Here is the output from the console:
– Executing NoOp(“Zap/2-1”, “”) in new stack

Now you would say, that my Telco don’t gives me the callerid. But I get the id on the line, because the PBX that was before the Asterisk always got the numbers from the lines.

I’m from Hungary. I tried all the variations with the “cidsignalling” and nothing worked.

This is my zaptel.conf:

loadzone=hu
defaultzone=hu

fxsks=1-16 

And this is my zapata.conf:

[channels]
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
callreturn=yes
cancallforward=yes
threewaycalling=yes
echocancel=yes
callerid=asreceived

signalling=fxs_ks
group = 3
channel => 1-16

context=szikin
signalling=fxs_ks
group = 1
channel => 1

context=otherin
signalling=fxs_ks
group = 2
channel => 2-16 

Please somebody help.
Thank You!

Hi

You need to find out the format and signalling that the callerid is delivered in in Hungary.

At the moment with nothing defined it will be in Bell format and after the first ring. I doubt that it is in this format. see cyber-cottage.co.uk/wiki/ind … apata.conf and about half way down are the various possible settings.

Ian

Hy!
I’ve found out, that in Hungary the signalling is “fsk”.
And after the first ringtone is the callerid sent.

When I tried the “fsk” to give the asterisk in the zapata.conf. It wasn’t working.

Can asterisk work with this signalling?

In your zapata.conf under [channels] add cidsignalling=v23 and see what happens…

Hope this helps!

• Mike

[quote=“mjgolli”]In your zapata.conf under [channels] add cidsignalling=v23 and see what happens…

Hope this helps!

• Mike[/quote]

Hello!

Sadly it didn’t help. :cry:

Have anybody heard from this so called “fsk” signalling?

That is unfortunate. I believe that v23 is classified as FSK. You may wish to review some of the settings for UK from www.voip-info.org, it has some pretty generic european info as well.

There is also a setting in zapata.conf called sendcalleridafter. Try putting this in there and set it to 1 and try it, then 2 and so on and see what happens. I’m not sure if this works for incoming…I’ve seen info that says it does, but being that it says “send” would tell me it is for FXS. You can also try immediate=no to see if that prevents the zaptel driver from picking up immediately, but I think that, too, only works on FXS. Anyone?

Looking at your zapata.conf, here are a few changes you should try…

[channels] 
usecallerid=yes 
hidecallerid=no 
callwaiting=yes 
callwaitingcallerid=yes 
callreturn=yes 
cancallforward=yes 
threewaycalling=yes 
echocancel=yes 
callerid=asreceived 
cidsignalling=v23
sendcalleridafter=2
immediate=no
signalling=fxs_ks

context=szikin 
group = 1,3 
channel => 1 

context=otherin 
group = 2,3
channel => 2-16

Good luck!
Mike

Hi well the only fsk cid on * is bell so set

try

cidsignalling = bell
cidstart = ring

EDIT

It looks as if you may have ETSI FSK :frowning:
have you tried dtmf format?

Hello:

I’ve got an output from the asterisk terminal:

Dec  1 09:14:46 ERROR[14800]: callerid.c:276 callerid_feed: fsk_serie made mylen < 0(-16)
Dec  1 09:14:46 WARNING[14800]: chan_zap.c:6074 ss_thread: CallerID feed failed: Success
Dec  1 09:14:46 WARNING[14800]: chan_zap.c:6118 ss_thread: CallerID returned with error on channel 'Zap/9-1'

Has anybody an idea what this means? Mainly the first string.

Thanks!

have you tried what ian suggested ? it certainly looks like Asterisk is expecting CID in one format and you’re rec’ing it in another.

Of course I’ve tried.
The settings are these:

[channels]
usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=bell
cidstart=ring
immediate=no
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
callreturn=yes
cancallforward=yes
threewaycalling=yes
echocancel=64
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=6.0
callerid=asreceived
language=hu

This is EXACTLY the error I get when I call to my Asterisk box from any phone on the PBX where I work. Though it is probably not the same problem because I’m in the US. I’m very interested if you find a good solution, just might work for me, too…that’s wishful thinking, though!

• Mike