Grandstream GXP2100

Hello everyone,

I have strange problem with this telephone. When I’m calling some call center with IVR options, and when I dial some optines, the phone is not recgonize it. When I put yealink phone , everything is alright. So , the sip.conf is ok, is there any option on phone for this?

Thanks,
Anya

Did you contact the phone vendor? Its is probably best to contact them.

I didn’t. I hoped that is something simple and that somone has idea about it…:S

I had almost the same proplem with Grandstream GXP2000 phone, my suggestion is that on the phone you set up the dtmf to rfc2833, you can check this post http://forums.asterisk.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=85363

As ambiorixg12 mentioned, the issue that you are experiencing is related to your DTMF method. The GXP21xx series provides three choices for DTMF; In-Audio, RFC2833, or SIP-Info.

To verify you can select In-Audio first to see if it works. If not, you then then select RFC2833 or SIP-Info. You can also select all three at the same time.

You can find your “DTMF Method” settings by logging into the web UI and going to “Account” settings.

I will try to change this setting, and I will post feed back , I hope it will help, thank you all very much!

Anya

I have changed Send DTMF to : from RFC2833 to via SIP Info, and it is working now !
Thank you very much !

Best regards,
Anya