FXO & FXS Dev Kit

I current have, but never used an earlier (4 years ago) "Dev Kit TDM "that had what I think is the TDM400P with one FXS module, and also the stand-alone PCI card that provided FXO. Sorry, I forget the name off the top of my head. IIRC it is the Wildcard X100P.

I’m looking to start using * again (well, not just for VoIP) and want to upgrade the old cards in lieu of trying to get them to work.

Just a few months ago there was a development kit TDM hat contained 1 FXO module and 1 FXS module. Is this still available? I haven’t been able to find it at the Digium site today.

IIRC, it was a TDM400P with one S110M (FXS) and one X100M (FXO), or earlier models of those.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Is my old gear still supported? I’d rather get new cards (and use 1 PCI slot), but if what I want isn’t available anymore I’ll have to make due.

Thanks.

Your current cards will still work with Asterisk. If you want a TDM11B (1 fxs and 1 fxo all in a single card) you will need to get it from a reseller/distributor as Digium doesn’t sell those cards OEM any longer.

Will a FXO (X100M) module work on my existing TDM400P? Digium still seems to seel these OEM and it will save me a bunch.

Thanks.