Buy TDM11B

Does anyone have a simple way to buy a Digium TDM11B (or perhaps a TDM12B)?

When Digium sold these directly, it was a real simple process. I’ve been to there site to find a reseller. Those I’ve check out have their own links to find a reseller. :confused:

I finally found a place that would sell, but I don’t know them (yet), and the best they will do is let me fill in a form to get a quote. I’d like to simply know the price, add to cart and buy. I’d prefer to not have to setup an account (at least not yet) but will I I have to.

Anyone have links they use?

Thanks,
BD

I’ve bought mine from VOIPSupply - www.voipsupply.com
They show the prices and options directly on the site.

Cheers,
Thomas

[quote=“tklettke”]I’ve bought mine from VOIPSupply - www.voipsupply.com
They show the prices and options directly on the site.[/quote]

Thanks Thomas.

Now I have URL to give to Santa :smiley:

Hello BD,

Thomas is a very good customer of mine, and if you need anything please let me know!

[quote=“JackB”]Hello BD,

Thomas is a very good customer of mine, and if you need anything please let me know![/quote]

Hi Jack,

I bought a TDM22B, had to RMA it back because both FXS modules didn’t work. I just wasted another day with the replacement. It too has to be returned, and for the EXACT same reason. I call for an RMA (or refund) first thing Monday morning.

To prove that the FXS modules you shipped don’t work, I replaced them both with the FXS modules I already had TDM20B. With my FXS modules, everything works perfectly.

I can’t keep playing this game! Help!

Hey BD,

Did you purchase the card from VOIPsupply? If you did the exchange process is a sinch! Give us a call Monday between 9-6pm eastern and we will be sure to take care of you!

[quote=“JackB”]Hey BD,

Did you purchase the card from VOIPsupply? If you did the exchange process is a sinch! Give us a call Monday between 9-6pm eastern and we will be sure to take care of you![/quote]

Yes I did buy from you guys. I already did an exchange once. I need to exchange that part yet again!

I need a card that works this time! I can’t keep shipping this TDM22B back to you.