Freescale-harmonix isdn please help

Happy new years!
I need some ( for me is a lot)help, I’ve got an very old ISDN pci card (1988-1989) the type is Harmonix HI-CARD /P8 PCI ISDN BRI , it was taken out from a G4 MAC and i try to use this with an Asterisk ,Trixbox or other Asterisk distribution but i don’t know how to install. I can not find software driver (Harmonix companny is clossed ) from Linuxjournal they write Harmonix ISDN cards are Linux compliant,but i don’t find any kind of driver for linux or windows.Can this card be used for ISDN voice??, or in any Asterisk enviorment??.
All i know is 8 BRI channels ISDN controller is a Freescale chipset .The chipset :pci bridge controler AMCC S5933, Motorola line controlers ?MC68302 X2,processing unit?MC68360, Xilinx XC3030 ,flash?? AM79C32 X4,memory M5M51008 X12 the rest of board is covered so i could na see the transformers or what isdn (Siemems,or other like HFC ,Winbond ,or other chipset .The PCI bridge controller is AMC ,and the card in linux with lspci -v is informing about AMC network controler, but i dont’t know which one: isdn4linux, capi, mISDN can hadle the card.
Thank you in advance for any answer or help
Best regards Sándor Szövérfy:
szoverfy@gmail.com