FreePBX and Softphone X-lite issue

Hi all,
I am using 2 soft-phone on 2 separate computers, X-lite, to work with a FreePBX. When I make a call from a extension to another extension, everything is fine if I click . However, if I click , the calling extension has a voice “The person you are calling is unavailable, please call again later”. That is right. But after that, if I make a call again to any extension, I still hear the same message “The person you are calling is unavailable, please call again later”, and CLI command in the FreePBX server does not show anything. I have to exit the X-lite softphone, and restart it again in order to make calls from that extension. This is not right.
Could you please help me with this?
Thank you very much,

Can you try including the command “allow-connections sip to sip” and reload.

Best regards,
althaf

[quote=“althaf_css”]Can you try including the command “allow-connections sip to sip” and reload.

Best regards,
althaf[/quote]
Hi,
Could you please tell me where do I put this command in?
Thanks a lot,

pls try adding the command in sip.conf file.

and also let me know the status in console by giving this command sip show user (extension name)

Also i would suggest you to take packet capture trace. will analyze in better way.

Hope this would help.

Best regards,
althaf

[quote=“althaf_css”]pls try adding the command in sip.conf file.

and also let me know the status in console by giving this command sip show user (extension name)

Also i would suggest you to take packet capture trace. will analyze in better way.

Hope this would help.
Best regards,
althaf[/quote]

Hi Althaf,
First, thank you very much for your helping.
Secondly, I’m very new to Asterisk. I’m learning step to step as a beginner.
I did put the command into the sip.conf under [General] and reload it but nothing happened in the console.
By the way, What is Packet Capture Trace ?
Best Regards
Dan