Username: 1001
Password: 1001
ServerName: 10.0.0.5
ServerPasword: password
ServerPort: 6600
LogTimeOut: 30
ParkExtension: 9000

connect.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> localhost 5038 localhost 6600 amp111 IRC to Asterisk command bot irc2asterisk_relay hud password

context.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> from-internal 1 from-internal 1 70 remote_mgr amp111

IRC server is running

[root@asterisk1 ~]# ps wax | grep ircd
3080 ? Ss 0:00 ircd
8272 pts/1 S+ 0:00 grep ircd

Thanks.

i think you would be better off asking over at the fonality forums, or at the trixbox forums, where this application is more widely used.

you’ll also need to post any log file fragments and confirm whether the IRC server is running etc.

[quote=“baconbuttie”]i think you would be better off asking over at the fonality forums, or at the trixbox forums, where this application is more widely used.

you’ll also need to post any log file fragments and confirm whether the IRC server is running etc.[/quote]

Sorry, I will post in fonality software too.

The irc server is runing

[root@asterisk1 ~]# ps wax | grep ircd
3080 ? Ss 0:00 ircd
8272 pts/1 S+ 0:00 grep ircd

But … what logs must be post to see the problem ?

Thanks.

does HUDlite generate a log ? or is it added to /var/log/messages ?

[root@asterisk1 ~]# cat /var/log/messages|grep lite
Nov 6 09:09:10 asterisk1 hudlite-server: hudlite-server shutdown succeeded
Nov 6 09:12:50 asterisk1 hudlite-server: hudlite-server startup succeeded

that’s helpful. no other log anywhere then ? given it’s closed nature, i think fonality/tb will be your best bet.

/usr/local/fonality/hud/logs/

1162798049: socketError> attempting reconnect to asterisk in 5 seconds
1162798054: onError> nick(Closing Link: 127.0.0.1 (You are not authorized to use this server) msg()
1162798057: ircReconnect> IRC reconnect: nick(Relay) pass(amp111) user(irc2asterisk_relay) ircname(IRC to Asterisk command bot) address(localhost) port(6600) reason(Disconnected)
1162798057: socketError> attempting reconnect to asterisk in 5 seconds
1162798063: onError> nick(Closing Link: 127.0.0.1 (You are not authorized to use this server) msg()
1162798066: ircReconnect> IRC reconnect: nick(Relay) pass(amp111) user(irc2asterisk_relay) ircname(IRC to Asterisk command bot) address(localhost) port(6600) reason(Disconnected)

there you go then, your ircd setup needs adjusting as you have authentication issues.

Where can I adjust.

I revise the passwords and user, and I thing that is correct.

A lot of thaks for all responses baconbuttie, I will invite to a beer or cofe :wink:

i have no idea where the HUDlite configs are, check the documentation. my ircd setup keeps configs in /usr/local/ircd/etc … yours may be different.

if this is a TB or Fonality provided install, i would be surprised (or maybe not !) if it doesn’t work out of the box. did you follow the install instructions to the letter ? are there threads on the HUD or TB forums from people with the same problems ?

[root@asterisk1 ~]# nmap localhost

Starting Nmap 4.11 ( insecure.org/nmap/ ) at 2006-11-07 09:41 CET
Interesting ports on pepe.es (127.0.0.1):
Not shown: 1671 closed ports
PORT STATE SERVICE
21/tcp open ftp
22/tcp open ssh
80/tcp open http
111/tcp open rpcbind
825/tcp open unknown
2000/tcp open callbook
3306/tcp open mysql
5060/tcp open sip
10000/tcp open snet-sensor-mgmt

Nmap finished: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 0.379 seconds

Is posible that not work becouse port 6600 not open ?

How can I do to open port 6600 ?

thanks.

Well, I reboot ther server for 4 time, and misteriosly now I can connect with Hud Lite.

Altought the extensions not show, show empty, but green led is on and put online.

In the extension I put qualify to yes as I see in other forum.

Why now work ?
And why not extensions show ?

Some help ?

thanks

have you tried asking the guys over at fonality ? it looks like you are just about alone here in using HUDlite :astonished:(

Yes I use the fonality forun.

Then I solve the problem to not show Extensions.

The problem is that we must create all extensions usind Hud Manager in trixbox.

Adding all the extension in Hud Manager now show in Hud Lite.

At the begining I thing that extension take of the asterisk extension, but NO, take the Hud Manager extensions.

thakns.