E1 PRI Card Configuration with Asterisk

Helloooo…
I am completley a newbie to asterisk, i have a team of 10 peoples in my office to make sales call for which i have setup a GOAutoDial Server, i have a existing EPBAX connected with around 60 - 70 telephone extensions and a Tata PRI line connected to EPABX. I have setup the goautodial server with a Digium TE220 T1/E1/J1 PRI Card and connected the tata PRI Line directly to the span1 of the card and another cable from span2 to EPABX.

I want my exsiting telephone line to work as it is and my 10 sales team to work with the goautodial server, is it possible with the physical connection i did? both the LEDs behing the card a green, i get the dial tone on my telephone extension when i press 0 but after dialing the number i get the voice please check the number and i am not able to dial using a soft phone also…

Please Help…

jonathy143: While I would like to help you, there isn’t really much information to go on. You would need to layout your complete configuration.

I recommend looking at Asterisk: The Definitive Guide and the resources at support.digium.com. You could also contact Digium technical support and they may be able to help you get your system setup.