Delay in asterisk

I’m newbie in asterisk. I must administrate a Call Center use asterisk version 1.4.18. But, I don’t understand why when a Agent end a call and she (he) have to wait about 30-40s, A other call ring. Although, there are a lot of customers in queue. Below my config file :

[101] wrapuptime=0 monitor-join=yes music=nhaccho announce-frequency=0 periodic-announce-frequency=40 queue-callswaiting=silence/1 queue-youarenext=silence/1 queue-thereare=silence/1 retry=1 memberdelay=0 strategy=roundrobint timeout=30 announce-holdtime=no maxlen=0 leavewhenempty=no joinempty=yes eventwhencalled=no eventmemberstatus=no member => Agent/1009 member => Agent/1010

[102] wrapuptime=0 announce-frequency=0 monitor-join=yes music=nhaccho1 periodic-announce-frequency=60 ;periodic-announce=custom/baoban1 periodic-announce=silence/1 queue-callswaiting=silence/1 queue-youarenext=silence/1 queue-thereare=silence/1 retry=1 ;ringinuse=no memberdelay=0 strategy=roundrobin timeout=30 announce-holdtime=no eventmemberstatus=no eventwhencalled=no joinempty=yes leavewhenempty=no maxlen=0

Please help me!

Thanks in advance!
Sorry for my English.

The probable reason the agent is having to wait is that you are using call back agents and one of the agents isn’t answering. You should be able to improve the situation by setting a parameter that allows the next caller to be considered before the current one is answered. However, I suspect your version of Asterisk is too old to support that, and even if it does, there have been bug fixes in that area, recently.

Note that, for 1.4, you should actually be using Local channels rather than explicit callback agents, although I can’t tell that you are not already doing that - just that very few people seem to know that callback agents are deprecated.

I can see that you have a wrapuptime=0 defined for every
queue. But in the [general] part of queues.conf file do you
have a wrapuptime defined there that override the queue
value and causes this problem?

Someting like this:

; After a successful call, how long to wait before sending a potentially
; free member another call (default is 0, or no delay)
;
wrapuptime=35

The per queue value would override any global one.

[quote=“nypon”]I can see that you have a wrapuptime=0 defined for every
queue. But in the [general] part of queues.conf file do you
have a wrapuptime defined there that override the queue
value and causes this problem?

Someting like this:

; After a successful call, how long to wait before sending a potentially ; free member another call (default is 0, or no delay) ; wrapuptime=35 [/quote]

In my config file, parameter wrapuptime =0 (no delay). But The delay also about 20s - 40s. Or I must modify wrapuptime = 35? I don’t why?

Thanks for help!

He’s not suggesting that you do this. He is suggesting that you might already have done this, but should not have.

I don’t believe it will make a difference, because the values for the individual queues should take precedence.

[quote=“david55”]He’s not suggesting that you do this. He is suggesting that you might already have done this, but should not have.

I don’t believe it will make a difference, because the values for the individual queues should take precedence.[/quote]

So, How is my config file? Can you show me? I read in below link:
forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php? … roundrobin

Can I modify same as this links?

Thanks